We are hiring a Sales Manager!
We are looking for a results-oriented Sales Manager for our office in Thessaloniki, Greece.
You will drive the growth of the company’s API sales and new business segments. You will be able to understand the technical background, compliance standards and latest regulatory developments in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries and regulated markets. The position reports directly to the CEO of the company.
- Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current API sales programmes.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Provide proactive support and further development of existing customers.
- Drive acquisition of new customers, expansion of the business unit and development of new markets and countries.
- Responsibility for achieving revenue and profit targets.
- Provide market insight, co-development and implementation of market penetration strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MSc in Chemistry. PhD is an asset.
- Proven experience in B2B sales in the chemical, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and/or cosmetics industries.
- Past experience in working with R&D teams and understanding of custom synthesis and supply chain of chemicals is desirable.
- Regular travel abroad is mandatory.
- Fluency in English is a must. Good knowledge of any other languages is an asset.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills; ability to build and maintain positive lifelong business relationships
- Experience in contract negotiation is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to speak and write clearly and convincingly
- Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility, flexible and reliable
- Ability to work in a team.
Full-time, based in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Expected starting date:
As soon as possible.
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter (1 page max.) and your CV in English, explaining why you would like to work with us and what you can bring to this position, at email@example.com,
by 7 February 2020.
Due to the volume of applications expected, we are unable to provide feedback on all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.