We are hiring!
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication Assistant for our R&D centre in Thessaloniki, Greece.
You will work closely with the Marketing & Communication Manager to assist, implement and execute the company marketing and communication strategy in an effort to gain company visibility, expand its outreach and maximize market penetration.
- Maintain and update the company website and Social Media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Blog)
- Implement and execute campaigns across platforms
- Prepare and send quarterly newsletters
- Assist in the design, development, production and dissemination of corporate digital and printed publications and promotional material (e.g. product flyers); liaise with external suppliers
- Spot trends and other ways for the company to use social media; suggest and implement new ideas like promotions and paid advertising.
- Assist in the organization and logistical preparation of the company participation in international exhibitions; support communication activities before, during and after the events
- Assist in research of targeted media outlets and media outreach activities
- Provide general support as required to ongoing marketing and communication activities
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (C2 Level)
- 2 years of experience in web and social media management and/or marketing, branding, advertising, audience and publications development required
- Proven experience in working with international audiences
- Strong technical skills (Drupal, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO, MailChimp, Adobe Photoshop, Publisher, etc.)
- Genuine interest in science, technology, research and innovation
- Good planning and organization skills
- A team-player who enjoys working in a small team
Full-time, based in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Expected starting date:
As soon as possible.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and cover letter in English (1 page max.), explaining why you would like to work with us and what you can bring to this position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 9 November 2018.
For further information about the job, please contact Maria Andrielou at email@example.com or +30 2310 477603.
Due to the volume of applications expected, we are unable to provide feedback on all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.